By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I demand satisfaction. I challenge you to a Smash.

Tagged games:

I hereby issue an open challenge to anyone willing to partake in the Smashing of Brothers most Ultimate. If thou art man or woman enough to accept this challenge, post thy friend code. Nothing is on the line but thou honor. 

3347-1672-8217

Also accepting challenges in Ultimate Marvel 3, although haven't played that in a year, so very rusty.

Around the Network

At least take me to dinner first

mZuzek said:

I don't think you'll find a match in very timely fashion around these parts.

Guess people round here are yeller.

mZuzek said:
JWeinCom said:

Guess people round here are yeller.

I'll play if need be, but it's too late today, gotta go get ready for Christmas and all that stuff.

Oh right. Don't celebrate it, so forgot that today people might be busy. But I didn't necessarily mean right now anyway, so if you want a match in the future, that's cool.

mZuzek said:
JWeinCom said:

Oh right. Don't celebrate it, so forgot that today people might be busy. But I didn't necessarily mean right now anyway, so if you want a match in the future, that's cool.

I never want to play Smash, but I'll push through it if it makes you happy.

Nah, that's alright. Smash bros like sex is only good if both people are into it. Or more than 2 if you're a sicko. Four player smash. Ugh.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:

I hereby issue an open challenge to anyone willing to partake in the Smashing of Brothers most Ultimate. If thou art man or woman enough to accept this challenge, post thy friend code. Nothing is on the line but thou honor. 

3347-1672-8217

Also accepting challenges in Ultimate Marvel 3, although haven't played that in a year, so very rusty.

Guaranteed you'd kick my ass. I'm not as good as I once was

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

8172 3521 7531 challenge accepted

Fededx said:

Have at thee cur! Will add you in a sec. Tag is Justin.

zero129 said:
JWeinCom said:

3347-1672-8217

Go back to being a mod and stop the drinking xD.

Nah, too time consuming for how rewarding it is. And don't drink. I'm a weed guy.

Fededx said:

The arena named vgc shall be the location of this duel foul villain. Steel your courage and join.