By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5, It Takes Two, Football Manger 2022, and More

What are you looking forward to most from this batch?

GTA San Andreas Remastered 1 6.67%

It Takes Two 4 26.67%

Forza Horizon 5 9 60.00%

Kill It With Fire 0 0%

Unpacking 0 0%

Football Manger 2022 0 0%

One Step From Eden 0 0%

Minecraft: Bedrock and Java 1 6.67%

Total:15

Around the Network

I don't do Game Pass, but will be buying Horizon 5.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I picked FH5, but a close 2nd is GTA: SA. My parents didn't let me play super violent games at a kid/teenager so by the time I was old enough to play it, I lost interest. Now with the remaster, I can't wait to finally play one of the best games in the franchise.

It Takes Two is huge considering that game has very small sales on PC. Not rly a game pass person but I might get it for a month for that one

DroidKnight said:

These comment really don't make any sense anymore. Unless, you're a collector of Digital Physical games; I fail to see any argument against Game Pass.

More power to you if you want to spend more for the same content. 

Forza Horizon 5 is probably one of the biggest release to date for Game Pass. On top of that it will be the biggest 1-2 punch for Game Pass with Forza 5 and Halo infinity back to back month. I'm actually really excited for It takes two this month been waiting for that to release on Game pass.

Last edited by yvanjean - on 01 November 2021

Around the Network
yvanjean said:

These comment really don't make any sense anymore. Unless, you're a collector of digital games; I fail to see any argument against Game Pass.

Forza Horizon 5 is probably one of the biggest release to date for Game Pass. On top of that it will be the biggest 1-2 punch for Game Pass with Forza 5 and Halo infinity back to back month. I'm actually really excited for It takes two this month been waiting for that to release on Game pass.

I purchase all my media in a physical form, except for Diablo 2, I haven't bought it yet, but there is no physical edition.  I'm not sure if Diablo 2 is on game pass, nor the bulk of my collection.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

yvanjean said:
DroidKnight said:

These comment really don't make any sense anymore. Unless, you're a collector of digital games; I fail to see any argument against Game Pass.

I don't consider this a knock on Game Pass. Droid's not bashing the service, only stating he would rather buy the game instead. Nothing wrong with that. 

yvanjean said:
DroidKnight said:

The physical thing mentioned but also some people just like the idea of owning the game and not having to worry about it being taken off the service or that if they dont wanna pay a subscription price one month, they'll still have access to said games. Game pass is a good deal definitely but its not for everyone

TheWalrusCaesar said:
Yvanjean said:

The physical thing mentioned but also some people just like the idea of owning the game and not having to worry about it being taken off the service or that if they dont wanna pay a subscription price one month, they'll still have access to said games. Game pass is a good deal definitely but its not for everyone.

Like all subscription service there will always be people that pay for a service they never use. Like you said on a earlier message people should learn to use the Pay as you go to max out the service and really get the most out of Game Pass. If use wisely Game Pass is a steal. When it comes to the ownership of digital copy, I get very skeptical do you truly own it therefore I tend to just focus on the experience and found the best way to maximize my gaming dollar. 

DroidKnight said:
yvanjean said:

I purchase all my media in a physical form, except for Diablo 2, I haven't bought it yet, but there is no physical edition.  I'm not sure if Diablo 2 is on game pass, nor the bulk of my collection.

Shouldn't you amend your physical form policy when the game is Online only.