By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted movie.

the Uncharted movie trailer.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

Around the Network

I feel like if the name Uncharted wasn't in the title, a lot of people would toss it as a generic action adventure movie. Nothing screamed as "must see" to me personally

gtotheunit91 said:

I feel like if the name Uncharted wasn't in the title, a lot of people would toss it as a generic action adventure movie. Nothing screamed as "must see" to me personally

Fans of the game should complain to Sony like fans of sonic did.

The last sequence looked good, looked to me almost identical to what happens in U3
Im no particularly hyped for this film, but ill be looking forward to it. Looks a bit fun.

Last edited by Jpcc86 - on 22 October 2021

Looks meh so I'll skip. I liked the original fan film short.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I do find it odd that if this is meant to be Drake when he is younger, that they literally took scenes from his adventures in his later life (the games) as inspiration for certain scenes. I would have preferred a story that side of things without retreading what fans already know and have seen.

Plus I hope they keep the mystical elements that were part of 1,2 and 3 in this. 4 was missing from that side of things.

Hmm, pie.

Captain_Yuri said:

Looks meh so I'll skip. I liked the original fan film short.

Yer. this is great and it goes to show that fans can make great movies too.

Not a fan of the series but as an average movie-goer. That looks awful. Seemed like the most generic thing. Almost like a fake movie trailer you see in a game.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Doesn't look bad but I'm going to wait for this to hit a subscription service.

Also, isn't this supposed to be a prequel? Why does it look like a movie adaptation of Uncharted 4 lol.

Doesn't look amazing Drake seems a bit whinny, I guess Harrison Ford was too expensive to play Sully. It looks like it might be a fun enough movie, but the acting just seems off. I'm not going to watch it in theaters but I'll watch it at some point.