By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lost Judgment Review and Discussion Thread (84 on Metacritic)

I'm pretty close to beating it now I have zero regrets of buying it at full price and instead of Tales of Arise. Like it slightly more then the first game.

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:

I'm pretty close to beating it now I have zero regrets of buying it at full price and instead of Tales of Arise. Like it slightly more then the first game.

"Judgment" both games are slow burn, it is the type of game that you enjoy even more after you finish and think about it. I finished 10 days ago and I am just one school club close of finishing the "Professor" story as well. This game is massive, there is so much to do.

Enjoyed the game a lot but the story was much weaker. One aspect of the story is beyond stupid and overwritten in regards to the train station                   

Spoiler!
In fact the whole idea about 3D printing a face was a farce of an idea. The dude was wearing a medical mask pulled down. Just have the stand-in wear it up and the real guy has it down.

Last edited by Leynos - on 15 October 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Enjoyed the game a lot but the story was much weaker. One aspect of the story is beyond stupid and overwritten in regards to the train station                   

Spoiler!
In fact the whole idea about 3D printing a face was a farce of an idea. The dude was wearing a medical mask pulled down. Just have the stand-in wear it up and the real guy has it down.

Agreed the main story is weaker but still like it better overall then the first one since there is more stuff to do and the soundtrack is noticeable better.