By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Studios organic growth, new projects for ND

What Is Organic Growth?
Organic growth is the growth a company achieves by increasing output and enhancing sales internally. This does not include profits or growth attributable to mergers and acquisitions but rather an increase in sales and expansion through the company's own resources. Organic growth stands in contrast to inorganic growth, which is growth related to activities outside a business's own operations.

Sony did not do much organic growth with the amount of acquisitions they've made since entering the gaming space.

Around the Network

^ Can anyone tell me why the screenshot from my photo library shows up in the post preview screen when I attach it, but it won’t show up when I actually post it? Tried to post it above.

Bristow9091 said:
pitzy272 said:

That’s awesome to hear! I think Housemarque was made up of around 80-100 employees I think? Not sure about Nixxus. So approx. 900 employees added to Sony’s preexisting teams seems extremely exciting and promising. I think teams like GG started whole second teams. Sounds like ND and SSM have as well. Hype!

Thanks for creating this thread. This is the first interesting PS-related thread I’ve seen in a while. Miss the old hype days. Unfortunately, only 11 posts here after 1 day. The PS fan base has truly died on this site haha.

Or because the twitter post isn't about PlayStation Studios but the fanpage itself growing from 3000 to 4000 followers in a month and Don misread it?

You are right and I asked the thread to be closed because of it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."