By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Diablo II Ressurected is simply a perfect Remake of the Original

Been playing through the Beta of the game right now, and I have to admit, Blizzard just nailed the Remake.

The enviroment, the gameplay, the feel to it. Its all so... perfect.

Go give the game a try. The open beta is running this weekend. Anyone who have played Diablo 2 when it first launched, or anyone who never played it, should give this a try.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I've downloaded the Beta, and will try it out today. I loved the original, so I'm sure I'll love this.

That said, I'm not buying the full game until Activision Blizzard show some substantial efforts made towards changing how their company treats their female employees.

Hiku said:

I've downloaded the Beta, and will try it out today. I loved the original, so I'm sure I'll love this.

That said, I'm not buying the full game until Activision Blizzard show some substantial efforts made towards changing how their company treats their female employees.

Not to sound mean, but you'll probably be waiting a long time then.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Good to hear, was worried considering how Warcraft III: Reforged turned out.

It's great. It's how I remembered Diablo 2... Until you press "G" and revert to the old graphics mode and it's like... Dear god. - Why did I think that looked cool back in the day?
But to be fair... I used to play Diablo 2 in 3DFX Glide on a 3DFX Voodoo... On a CRT. So visuals didn't quite look like that or that bad.

Hardware requirements are intense at higher visual settings, but scales downwards extremely well.

Will be a day 1 purchase for sure, Diablo 3 should have been more along the lines of this remake...

Last edited by Pemalite - on 21 August 2021

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network