By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soulja Boy Owns Atari Now, Maybe -_-

Atari has changed more hands than a $5 hooker. Doesn't matter who owns it. The name means so little anymore.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

If you put """maybe"""" right in the title, why do you even bother making this thread?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

What will sell better, the SouljaBoy or the AtariVCS?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

What will sell better, the SouljaBoy or the AtariVCS?

Souljaboy since you can get them on Amazon and Ali Express without his name on it for a 3rd the price. VCS has sold all it's going to and the rest sit in warehouses. If this is real then Soulja is inheriting a place in debt

So when is the Atari Soulja coming out?

Around the Network

This seems like something Atari would have acknowledged by now if it were fully true. Just like everything else he's done with gaming, he's probably stretching the truth. Wouldn't surprise me if it were true though. Just seems odd.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 19 August 2021

Ljink96 said:

This seems like something Atari would have acknowledged by now if it were fully true. Just like everything else he's done with gaming, he's probably stretching the truth. Wouldn't surprise me if it were true though. Just seems odd.

He's the only one who bought a VCS so he owns ...Atari or more apt an Atari lol

Yeah, but in a way... arent we all Soulja Boy?

Leynos said:
Ljink96 said:

The people trying to scalp the Atari VCS on ebay clearly bought it too. 

Chicho said:
Leynos said:

The people trying to scalp the Atari VCS on ebay clearly bought it too. 

Woosh...