By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate How Insane The Gamer Above You Is

Pichu est muy loco...

Around the Network

8/10? That's just freaking great. I'm really upset now. Therefore my score for you, a triple owner, is only a horribly 7.37237. That might increase a couple of thousands of 1 if you tell me more.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

EDIT: 9.0/10- has to be insaneto keep a name like that

Owns all this:

10/10 holy ****

umm... I was hovering in Warhawk (PS3) and had 8 missiles locked on to me. I took off, dodged all the missiles, and shot down the guy that shot me, in less than 10 seconds. (pathetic I know, but it's the best I can say)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

88877777/10

Around the Network

9/10

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I finished:

Double Dragon 3
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
Spiderman and X-men Arcade Revenge
Farcry (PC) on the highest setting

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Playing Xenogears got you a 9.5 automatically but the Battletoads pushed it to 9.75

Beat River City Ransom over 50 times
Beat Final Fantasy 8 twice in first week of release
Level 24+ (37) in Dr. Mario

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Paid 100$ for a Virtual Boy and beat Wario Land on it in one sitting, withought taking head out of the head set.

10/10 That's some hard **** to do. My eyes hurt after 5 min of playing Red Alert on mine.

Got 100% complete in GTA 3 and Vice City.

Also spent over $1000 just to play the franchise. (5 PS2 games ($190), 2 PS2 consoles ($450) , 1 PS3 ($400) and a limited edition GTA 4 ($95)