By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I need help with my 360

javiermarega said:
RRoD confirmed today. Microsoft say they cannot help me, because they not launch the 360 in Argentina. Thanks to all again, and I just wanna help, so thanks to everyone thats help me.
Sorry for my horrible english.
Would you look at that..... Looks like Gazz was right.

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
javiermarega said:
RRoD confirmed today. Microsoft say they cannot help me, because they not launch the 360 in Argentina. Thanks to all again, and I just wanna help, so thanks to everyone thats help me.

about what?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

gebx said:
ssj12 said:
Final-Fan said:
agabara said:
ssj12 said:
agabara said:
Gazz said:
javiermarega said:
yeah, but the problem is thata I'm from Argentina, and Microsoft don't care for the users they have in south america, the machine cost me U$S500, a lot of money, this is the last time I bought a microsoft's concole.
MS has known about their reliablility for years. They don't care about any of their users, South American or not.

Buy a good console next time, you probably knew of the RROD issue before getting it. Next time make a safer bet.
Is that why they replace consoles with RRoD for free?
honestly it might be for free, which should be free anyways, but considering they don't always replace the console with a new one, or use various parts from other broken consoles (Opus chipset). its not much of a service.
It doesn't matter how they fix the console as long as they fix it, for free.
It matters how they fix it if the way they fix it leaves it much more likely to fail again.

exactly, my 6 RRODs said good byeto my 360.

Six RROD's eh? right...

Did you know my PS3 died 78 times.. the 78th replacement I just left it out on the front porch and then sold Lair and all my blu ray's..

oh and I saw a monkey eat a squirrel on my way to work

and I'm an astronaut...

You know Gebx, there are alot of people who have had the RROD 6 times, hell some have had it more than that. You don't have to get all moody about it.

@Strategyking92

When Gazz said Microsoft didn't care and wouldn't help him.

I feel for every XBOX 360 owner. I think most of us are paranoid about anything unusual we notice when using our XBOX 360 no matter how small.

This is not an enjoyable experience! How can MS say that what matters is how they handle the complaining customer!

I would rather not be a complaining customer than I complaining customer that gets good service!

I also bought my XBOX 360 knowing about the RRoD but the system has great games on it.

Sorry, SSJ12. I know I promised not to respond anymore, but this changes everything

All this discussion and guess what: I AM RIGHT! MS really doesn't care about it's customers and all the flaming towards me was based on false info.

Try shipping the 360 to a friend in the states and have him return it. Then sell it and get a console that's supported in Argentina and as a favour to MS. Complain at your local customer complaint service and have them deal with the MS issue. Complaining to official services will make MS rethink their strategy. Do not let this slide as more potential customers might make the exact same error as you because of lack of proper guidance.

Your chance to help some people, I hope you use it and I wish you all the best with whatever console/pc you choose to purchase next.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

Hey Im sorry that happened to you, I have some friends who bought one in Bolivia (a country where people's income is 10 lower than in the states, and the 360 died some months later, they didnt know that 360 had this issue, since they bought it from a reseller, no way to get it fixed or returned, all in all, 2 months pay to the garbage, at least you knew the risks
All I can say is: try getting it to the states if you know someone thats traveling there... otherwise.. there's not much you can do... O know it sucks, I had the same problem with my first PS2 :(

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.

gebx said:
ssj12 said:
Final-Fan said:
agabara said:
ssj12 said:
agabara said:
Gazz said:
javiermarega said:
yeah, but the problem is thata I'm from Argentina, and Microsoft don't care for the users they have in south america, the machine cost me U$S500, a lot of money, this is the last time I bought a microsoft's concole.
MS has known about their reliablility for years. They don't care about any of their users, South American or not.

Buy a good console next time, you probably knew of the RROD issue before getting it. Next time make a safer bet.
honestly it might be for free, which should be free anyways, but considering they don't always replace the console with a new one, or use various parts from other broken consoles (Opus chipset). its not much of a service.
It matters how they fix it if the way they fix it leaves it much more likely to fail again. 

Six RROD's eh?  right...

Did you know my PS3 died 78 times.. the 78th replacement I just left it out on the front porch and then sold Lair and all my blu ray's..

and I'm an astronaut...

I'm sorry that I;m telling the truth, maybe you should get Bill Gate's cock out of your ass, thanks.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
gebx said:
ssj12 said:
Final-Fan said:
agabara said:
ssj12 said:
agabara said:
Gazz said:
javiermarega said:

Six RROD's eh?  right...

and I'm an astronaut...

I'm sorry that I;m telling the truth, maybe you should get Bill Gate's cock out of your ass, thanks.

I Call BS.  Also I can't believe you use that kind of language and your a mod.  

Username2324 said:
gebx said:
ssj12 said:
Final-Fan said:
agabara said:
ssj12 said:
agabara said:
Gazz said:
javiermarega said:

Six RROD's eh? right...

and I'm an astronaut...

You know Gebx, there are alot of people who have had the RROD 6 times, hell some have had it more than that. You don't have to get all moody about it.

@Strategyking92

When Gazz said Microsoft didn't care and wouldn't help him.

It's not that they don't care, it's that they just can't?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Username2324 said:
javiermarega said:

Yeah not having any way to help someone who imported their console is the equivalent of not caring about them. Notice the use of the words cannot rather than will not. There is no system set-up to help them because the problem shouldn't exist. No tech support if your purchase fails is one of the risks associated with importing.

The idea that lots of people have had the RROD 6 times is laughably absurd. 0.0016% of people who own a 360 will experience this. That is a generous number.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229