By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I need help with my 360

my xbox 360 freeze after 2 or 3 minutes. even if I don't put any game on it. What could it be?

Is a future RRoD?

Around the Network

this happens everytime I turn on the machine.

yeah...future RRoD. Did you buy it used or second hand? Refurbished maybe? Take off the face plate and see if the warantry sticker is still there...if it is, call microsoft.

yeah, but the problem is thata I'm from Argentina, and Microsoft don't care for the users they have in south america, the machine cost me U$S500, a lot of money, this is the last time I bought a microsoft's concole.

well, I would keep it cool and make sure it doesn't get any worse.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
javiermarega said:
yeah, but the problem is thata I'm from Argentina, and Microsoft don't care for the users they have in south america, the machine cost me U$S500, a lot of money, this is the last time I bought a microsoft's concole.

MS has known about their reliablility for years. They don't care about any of their users, South American or not.

Buy a good console next time, you probably knew of the RROD issue before getting it. Next time make a safer bet.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

just look on youtube how to fix rrod u can squeeze the system or wrap towles around it

javiermarega said:
Don't worry about it mate.  Even in South America Microsoft has legal obligations.  If it is within warranty send it back to them and demand they repair it.  They will do so.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Gazz said:
javiermarega said:

MS has known about their reliablility for years. They don't care about any of their users, South American or not.

Buy a good console next time, you probably knew of the RROD issue before getting it. Next time make a safer bet.

Would you like to be banned for trolling, gazz? You provided no help to the owner, and are certainly trying to cause trouble. Consider this your one and only warning.

As for MS in Argentina - are there any "official" Microsoft Xbox 360 stores in Argentina? I would try to call one and see what they say. I have no idea how/where MS works at in that country, so it might be tough to find some answers from them, but I'd definately try from an official source.

If not, try the official Xbox forums. You have enough mastery of the english language to where they might be able to point you in the right direction. 

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Try going to the link at the end of this post and ask how you would go about getting support in Argentina.

http://forums.xbox.com/14062545/ShowPost.aspx