By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A friend I barely know on Discord said his old account is hacked gave him a controversial picture all of a sudden.

If you barely know him then how is he a friend and why is this worth making a thread over? Take it up with them.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Sorry numonex have you finally lost your mind?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Why do you give a shit about a random person on Discord that you barely know? Block the guy and make friends with someone else.

Ah, the Internet, where random strangers whose personal lives and even real names you know nothing about, yet you still consider them dear companions.

But why should we GAF? Why bring it up here? Talk to discord about it. What do you expect to accomplish posting your chatroom drama every time over here? Do you think we are going to solve it? Do you think we will talk endlessly about this person we have no idea about? What is the end goal?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!