By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Steam Sales Chartz - Rare did the right thing.

Yeah, Rare definitely did the right thing by moving away from platforming games.

Around the Network

Anything crossover the likes of Disney and Other huge IP seem to do that alot , I wonder if Minecraft should do a crossover with another game?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:

Anything crossover the likes of Disney and Other huge IP seem to do that alot , I wonder if Minecraft should do a crossover with another game?

Minecraft does crossovers all the time. Look at the marketplace on Bedrock. In the past month or two I've seen a Sonic and How to Train Your Dragon map. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
dx11332sega said:

Minecraft does crossovers all the time. Look at the marketplace on Bedrock. In the past month or two I've seen a Sonic and How to Train Your Dragon map. 

I heard about the Sonic one but , I'm biding my time if I should get that or not?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:
trunkswd said:

I heard about the Sonic one but , I'm biding my time if I should get that or not?

I thought it was decent, but it was fairly short. I ended up streaming it on Twitch and have been uploading it to my YouTube. Ignore how bad I am at streaming/YouTube. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
dx11332sega said:

I thought it was decent, but it was fairly short. I ended up streaming it on Twitch and have been uploading it to my YouTube. Ignore how bad I am at streaming/YouTube. 

I just subscribed to your youtube channel , should add it in "youre youtube channel thread" from Vgchartz it's an old thread gotta find it though search box is messy.

dx11332sega said:
trunkswd said:

I just subscribed to your youtube channel , should add it in "youre youtube channel thread" from Vgchartz it's an old thread gotta find it though search box is messy.

Thanks for the sub. I've only been uploading Minecraft maps from the marketplace lately. I'm slowly working my way to 10,000 subs. A bit under 400 to go. 

Back to the Op , Disney's Pirate's of the Carribean + Sea of Thieves was an amazing Idea wonder what other pirate cross will Microsoft do?

dx11332sega said:

Back to the Op , Disney's Pirate's of the Carribean + Sea of Thieves was an amazing Idea wonder what other pirate cross will Microsoft do?

I believe a crossover with One Piece would help them a lot in Japan.

Spam deleted - cycycychris 

Last edited by cycycychris - on 06 July 2021