Paraguay 0 $0.00 0%

Peru 0 $0.00 0%

Uruguay 0 $0.00 0%

Venezuela 0 $0.00 0%

Totals: 8 $2,917.44  
Game closed: 06/13/2021

Go Chile! *shrugs*

Around the Network

This tournament is a piece of crap I dont get why it still exists, such a joke.
I dont want Brazil to win as I hate Neymar, also dont want Messi winning his only nation title in Brazil's grounds so I go for Uruguay.
I will be Maracanazzo part 2, Neymar loses a penalty kick in the final game vs Uruguay and then gets a red card after punching Suarez, then at the last minute Cavani scores the winning goal.

I'm pretty sure Brazil will win it. They have player quality above every other team (1rst in qualifiers with perfect points) and they also are playing home if they needed any other factors helping.

Maybe Argentina could take it but I don't think so. I also think many teams are not even really sure they want to go and win it.

I'm from chile and it seems we were going to take a team with a lot of young players, but now I see they called Vidal, Alexis, Bravo, etc... too, which I think is a mistake. We'll need them to get more points in the qualifiers and with them at 30 and above I fear they won't have the regeneration to just play it all like they did in the past.

Oh and I also think this tournament was a mistake, the whole covid thing and the idea to put it while the Euro is happening, I just don't like it.

I could understand the centenario copa, one every 100 years with CONCACAF in it too, but I fear one of the most important tournaments has lost a lot of it's prestige because of CONMEBOL decissions.

To be honest, it's a joke that the tournament is being held with the situation we have here now, but the federal government needs a distraction to squelch all the crimes committed in the fight against the pandemic that are coming to light in the Parliamentary Inquiry Committee that is taking place.

Since the games are really going to happen, I believe Brazil has the best team, but the absence of an audience can make things more balanced.

It's a tournament that we in Brazil historically don't give much importance to. I wouldn't particularly be upset if Argentina won, Messi deserves to lift a trophy with the national team.

PSN: avanzo85

Switch Friend Code: SW-0301-4529-7712

Around the Network

Brazil. The boys are good.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

avanzo85 said:

To be honest, it's a joke that the tournament is being held with the situation we have here now, but the federal government needs a distraction to squelch all the crimes committed in the fight against the pandemic that are coming to light in the Parliamentary Inquiry Committee that is taking place.

Since the games are really going to happen, I believe Brazil has the best team, but the absence of an audience can make things more balanced.

It's a tournament that we in Brazil historically don't give much importance to. I wouldn't particularly be upset if Argentina won, Messi deserves to lift a trophy with the national team.

VAI CORINTHIANS!

I'd just leave it as it was like until 2015, 10 teams plus a few invites(we have to have them since we don't have many countries). Matches were cool, in a non euro year it had it's own spotlight and teams had good level of quality

The concacaf thing was cool for the 100 year edition but I'd just have them as invites in regular copas

I’m an Argentinian Support since 1995 but even I can say that Argentina won’t win it.

It will be Brazil.

Ka-pi96 said:

So, we're all set for an Argentina - Brazil final. Should be interesting!

In this match I feel like anything can happen, regardless of who’s stronger currently. Should be interesting indeed.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won