By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34

Guardians of the Galaxy looks cool. Good writing, unique art. Gameplay didn't set my world alight but it looks like combat should evolve in interesting ways further down the line. Humans characters look a bit generic too, but more forgivable than the Avenger designs.

Around the Network

Hopefully Nintendo and Capcom will do better, not that they have a high bar to clear.

Good old no sound at the pc gaming show

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yea they fixed the sound

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Gaben joineth and nothing.. lol

Around the Network

Every year PC gaming show continues to be terrible

Square needs to either bite the bullet and pay for likeness rights to the actors, or use an animated style. But this strategy of using characters that look sort of like the movies but not close enough to trigger likeness rights is incredibly offputting.

trunkswd said:
JWeinCom said:

Square needs to either bite the bullet and pay for likeness rights to the actors, or use an animated style. But this strategy of using characters that look sort of like the movies but not close enough to trigger likeness rights is incredibly offputting.

I am with you there. It is like they are trying to make them as close as possible to the actors from the movies without getting in trouble. 

Pretty much. Insomniac's approach with making their Spider-man clearly visually different was much better... even though they sort of backtracked on the PS5 version and Hollanded him up a little.

@JWeinCom

I blame Nomura :P First Gakt and now Eminem.

Edit: Oh you were talking about GOtG

MASSIVE letdown finding out Babylons Fall is a GaaS game. Welp. Fuck that game then. Now all I can hope for is Bayonetta 3.