By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Hub Thread - TIme to wrap up! Nintendo poll up

What was your favorite part of Nintendo's E3 Direct?

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp 3 8.82%

Cruis'n Blast 0 0%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 0 0%

Hyrule Warriors: AoC Puls... 0 0%

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 13 38.24%

Mario Party Superstars 0 0%

Metroid Dread 11 32.35%

Shin Megami Tensei 5 5 14.71%

Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania 0 0%

Warioware: Get It Together! 2 5.88%

Total:34

SE - Remaster/10

Around the Network

Well, that was an underwhelming conference. I hope the next one is better.

CHAOS DARKNESS DARKNESS CHAOS...
I WAS GARLIC NOW I'M CHAOS! XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

SanAndreasX said:

I'm really disappointed that the FF bundle isn't coming to consoles. I wonder why.

Maybe they want to implement some gacha system like in FF Ever Crisis...

OT - NGL, that was a rather underwhelming presentation. But almost everything in this E3 looks generic AF to be honest.

Square-Enix - 0/10

Microsoft's conference was decent.

Square Enix's was garbage.

Around the Network

God that was bad.

Didn't like the SE presentation, to much of one game and half of the rest was mobile stuff. Boring.
Final Fantasy Origin has bad dialogue and looks boring. I'm not interested in Life is Strange, but it was easily the best part of the presentation.

1/10

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 13 June 2021

that SE conference was terrible aside from life is strange 3

Babylon’s fall looks interesting. I’m a fan of Platinum.

Welp, can Nintendo save this abysmal E3? Summer Game's Fest was decent but not great (One amazing reveal at the end). Ubisoft Forward was one of the worst conferences I'd ever seen aside from Mario + Rabbids and maaaaaybe that Avatar game. Gearbox was even worse. Devolver digital...was probably the strongest so far both in terms of absurdist entertainment and games (IT's all small indie games but...it's a small company. It was exactly what it needed to be). Microsoft and Bethesda was dull and boring, and Square Enix started strong and had 2 games with some potential but was overall gaaarbage.

This entire E3 has been bad, and I'm usually the one who is sitting her shaking my head at how cynical everyone else is.

So far, for this entire E3, the only trailer I got super hyped for was Elden Ring. there were a few that kinda grabbed me and I do think that guardians of the Galaxy game has potential even if it's nothing new or special. I genuinely thought we'd DEFINITELY see something about FFXVI since it's supposedly coming out this year (hah, yeah right) or Forspoken (Hah!) but no.

And Square-Enix angered me by releasing the Final Fantasy 1-6 collection...on mobile. what garbage. Absolute garbage.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android