By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega announces future gaming plans alongside financials, wants to create a "super game"

Nice to see SEGA focused, seems like they really might be serious about multiplatform releases going forward. Really happy to see they are wanting to use their IPs again, Remaster, Remakes, Reboots. Nice. Hopefully this all bodes well for the next Sonic game.

Around the Network

Persona Battle Royale incoming

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

The more cross ip super games the better! It's fun seeing your favorite characters from numerous franchises interact. I'm a Nintendo fan mostly, buy anyone who loves SEGA games most would probably enjoy this! Still blows my mind MS and Sony don't have family a friendly super game on any of their platforms.

I hope things work out for them to stay afloat. Hopefully see another console from them.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

• Sega wants to revive more of their dormant IP's, either with remasters, remakes, or reboots, and are currently deciding which dormant IP they'd like to revive. They are also planning on doing more remasters and remakes for their active IP's like Sonic (rumored to have both a remaster collection and a Sonic Colors remake in development), Yakuza (rumored to be planning Kiwami style remakes for Yakuza Kenzan and Ishin), and Persona (rumored to be working on remasters or remakes for several older Persona games). 

That point makes me the most excited tbh. I want to see a lot of the SMT games get ported to Steam (and possibly to modern consoles). Would love a remaster of Persona 3 FES and/or Portable. Remakes of Persona 1 and 2 would also be hype. 

Don't particularly care about the attempt of making a shooter in the vein of Overwatchm, Apex, Fortnite etc...