By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much did the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance-remaster sell?

Does anyone know? Individually on each console and overall? It was released last Friday.

The reason I'm asking is that we want the sequel as well; what are the criteria for this?

Around the Network
Fantasyfan said:

Does anyone know? Individually on each console and overall? It was released last Friday.

The reason I'm asking is that we want the sequel as well; what are the criteria for this?

man I dont undestand how they didnt just release both of them together... 30bucks for a 20year old game and just a remaster, thats just insane. especially since I still have my ps2 and the game here. however...if the second one was also in there. that would be ok

The second one is coming too anyway.

$30!!!!! Fu*king dollars for a 20 year old game? This was one of my favourite games on the ps2 and I was gona buy it then I saw that insane price. I'm sure theres a bunch of idiots who will buy this and play into the game of theese greedy bastards.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Hope they do a physical release with both games. That I would buy for 30 bucks.

Around the Network

I didn't even know about this coming out. I played it a ton on the GameCube. But $30 does seem steep. I'm pretty sure I got the original on clearance for only $20.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

KLXVER said:

Hope they do a physical release with both games. That I would buy for 30 bucks.

That would change everything. That's day one for me

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.