By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play - Thursday 29 April (Ratchet + 2 Indies)

Really looking forward to this State of Play. I hope the two indies might be Little Devil Inside and Stray that piqued my interest since their announcement

Around the Network
Vendrom said:

Really looking forward to this State of Play. I hope the two indies might be Little Devil Inside and Stray that piqued my interest since their announcement

I love cats so Stray will be very interesting. I wonder if my cat will get jealous when she sees me playing with another cat on TV.

Every SoP has been terrible. Drab. Boring. Yet I'm still going to watch because I'm an idiot.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Every SoP has been terrible. Drab. Boring. Yet I'm still going to watch because I'm an idiot.

No I'm Vgchartz resident idiot I bought a virtual boy.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Extremely hyped!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
mjk45 said:

No I'm Vgchartz resident idiot I bought a virtual boy.

I still have a PSP Go somewhere in my house. I challenge you to an idiot off....idioff? 

I am undefeated Idioff champ all by KO and I know where my PSP Go is it's in my pocket but I'm having a hard time playing switch carts on it, also I obtained my Virtual Boy by paying thousands to my neighbour who had put it out on the street along with a lounge for hardware rubbish pickup, jokes on him though I outsmarted him only gave him $10 for the lounge.

PS. my spellcheck  is surprisingly fine with idioff .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I wish they showed off some of those open areas and just done a 5 minute playthrough. I kinda hate the way these walkthroughs are shown lately...doesn't do the game justice.

But still looking amazing especially at 4k.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I got so much to finish, I hope I have Returnal and Nier Replicant done by then so I can enjoy it day 1. Love my Ratchet games. So colourful and the satisfaction of watching those bolts and bits fly and get collected... So good ?