By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

What's your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

Grand Theft Auto 17 2.68%

Grand Theft Auto 2 15 2.36%

Grand Theft Auto III 45 7.09%

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 145 22.83%

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 167 26.30%

Grand Theft Auto IV 49 7.72%

Grand Theft Auto V 160 25.20%

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories 4 0.63%

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories 2 0.31%

Other 31 4.88%

Total:635

Vice City. It just has so much atmosphere to it. The one major flaw the game has is the toy helicopter mission, but other than that it towers over its competition. Though San Andreas is also a great game as well.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Lego City Undercover

None they are all shit

Dulfite said:

Lego City Undercover

Ha, definitely the GTA killer. Combining GTA with the addictive stud collecting (bolt collecting of Ratchet and Clank) is pure genius. Best WiiU game, and between me, my kids and my wife, we racked up over 500 hours on it! Great use ff the game pad as well.

SvennoJ said:
Dulfite said:

Lego City Undercover

Ha, definitely the GTA killer. Combining GTA with the addictive stud collecting (bolt collecting of Ratchet and Clank) is pure genius. Best WiiU game, and between me, my kids and my wife, we racked up over 500 hours on it! Great use ff the game pad as well.

Yeah, it's like someone realized the formula for GTA can be done without sex, drugs, prostitution, murder, cursing and still be enjoyable.

Around the Network

Vice City is the best.
I would like to see a GTA VI in Rio de Janeiro.

Vice City, my interest in the series kinda plummeted afterwards. I tried IV but it didn't grab me in any meaningful way. Haven't given V a full try so I can't comment on it, every time I think of trying it I'm kind of apathetic. Maybe someday.

Mine would be Vice City closely followed by GTA3 and GTA2.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I only liked Vice City. Everything else is kinda meh and GTAV has such dated open-world design. Still felt like it used the outline of a PS2 era game. Some of the dialogue was just so cringe-worthy. The Series just is highly overrated. Much better open-world Devs and games out there.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

San Andreas, that's the only one I liked enough to beat. Vice City would be my 2nd.