By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Next Souls-like game to play?

Tagged games:

Just beat Bloodborne. Which is the better game that I should play next?

Demon’s Souls PS5 Remake 9 60.00%

Sekiro 6 40.00%

Total:15

Demon Souls Remake. Is the best/impressive Souls-Games, together with Bloodborne :)

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:
Chrkeller said:

I love Souls and BB. Souls is my second favorite franchise in gaming, second only to Zelda. My unpopular opinion is Sekiro is junk and absolutely isn't souls. Sekiro does not character customization (other than basic skill trees), the battles are memorization akin to Punch Out. The game is tedious and just not great. Didn't like it.

Demon Souls is superb.

On a side note, Hades reminds me of souls in some regards.  And the game is just flat out brilliant.  

I can’t wait to play Hades! I’m just waiting for it to come to ps5. Can’t believe it’s taken this long. >;(

Thanks for your opinion on Demon’s Souls and Sekiro. Further affirmation for my decision to go with Demon’s Souls over Sekiro. 

Hades is absolutely amazing.  I was skeptical of an Indie winning a few GotY awards, but I fully understand it now.  I have nothing but great things to say about Hades.

Sekiro, nothing nice to say.  I flat out didn't like it at all.  Felt incredible cheap and trial/error.  It was annoying to be stuck on a boss as well, given the game is stealth your character can't take on 5-6 enemies.  Too many of the bosses are surrounded by enemies, so re-trying any boss required spending 10 minutes clearing out enemies slowly.  Which wouldn't be a huge deal, except some bosses take a dozen attempts.  Just horrible game design, IMHO.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED