By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Rise Reviews: 87 Metacritic / 87 Opencritic

Opencritic

Metacritic

Some Reviews

Trailer

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Pretty good reviews.
Very much looking forward to it, I have very high expectations for it, hopefully I'll enjoy it as much as World.

This will be my first Monster Hunter game. Looking forward to it!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Very good reception among critics, wonder how soon Capcom is planning to drop the first update

Good reviews but it would have gotten better reviews undoubtedly (I personally think it could make 90 or 91 even) if they pushed the game back a few months because of COVID. Not going to say anything but there's certain elements that were probably going to be in the base game but are now in title updates, this info has been leaked for like a week now, so I knew to set my expectations in check.

Around the Network

Very good score. Time to play some MonHun. Now if I could wrestle myself away from Valheim...

This is the first big game of 2021 that I'm going to play day 1.

Very good reviews. Looking forward to it. Already preordered it digitally.

gonna be my first monster hunter since portable 2nd on psp. I'll be playing it with my son and brother

Mar1217 said:

Sadly, I'll have to wait a bit before I grab this one simply cuz I have to shorten my actual backlog of current games I'm playing before I can even think to accept another one.

But it certainly looks like my third round in MH will be a good time :D

This is my situation too

Anyway, not surprised this is getting great reviews.