By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DS puzzle games

That's what I've been using my DS for recently. I love the puzzle games!

I have Brain Age (sudoku mainly), Brain Age 2 (I haven't opened it yet), Tetris DS, Clubhouse Games, Planet Puzzle League and Picross DS as puzzle games for my DS Lite, and they're pretty much all I play now! I've got A LOT of DS games, but the puzzle ones definitely get the most playtime for me.

What are your favorites? I've thinking of maybe getting the Nintendo Crosswords coming out soon.

I also am thinking of Polarium, but surprisingly I heard the GBA version is better. Which do you like better?

For me, I'd say the Sudoku in Brain Age, Planet Puzzle League and Picross DS are the most addictive. I played PPL for 5 hours the other day and barely noticed the time D:

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

I don't really have many puzzle games for the DS, I have Brain age, the sudokus are really great, i do plan to buy more puzzle games like Planet puzzle League, clubhouse games, and Professor Layton

You should look into Puzzle Quest. It is real cheap and very, very good.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

FreeTalkLive said:

I've heard that, but oddly enough I'm not the biggest fan of Bejeweled, even though Planet Puzzle League is pretty much the same thing :P

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

^^^ what about Professor layton, its a mix of puzzles and storyline, don't know much about the game, but I played the demo and its was a perfect mix

Around the Network

I don't play a lot of Puzzles on the DS, I only like Brain Age.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Puzzle quest,Profesor Layton.

Anything besides puzzle quest and layton?

I got Polarium Advance for my GBA, it's pretty awesome.

I can't believe you have Picross DS and you're still looking for more. If Picross DS wasn't enough portable puzzle action for you, you'll never be satisfied.

NintendoTogepi said:
FreeTalkLive said:

I've heard that, but oddly enough I'm not the biggest fan of Bejeweled, even though Planet Puzzle League is pretty much the same thing :P

Puzzle Quest is not Bejewelled. The later is crap :)

You should really give Puzzle Quest a try.