By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Chase and Wells Fargo Banks Holding Stimulus Checks?

Yup. Not gotten mine yet. Prick banks

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

I'm glad I don't bank with big banks like Chase or Wells Fargo. I use USAA and got my Stimulus a day early than what the IRS website said I would.

Already got mine.

neither of those thankfully. I got mine yesterday by the way.

I bank at chase and got my direct deposit yesterday morning.

Around the Network

So the issue is that the IRS says you should have your money on the 17th but this video is saying that the banks like Chase or WF received the money earlier than that held the money, is this what the issue is.

dx11332sega said:
Machiavellian said:

So the issue is that the IRS says you should have your money on the 17th but this video is saying that the banks like Chase or WF received the money earlier than that held the money, is this what the issue is.

My sister and mom have chase , they didn't get their checks yesterday and many others in video comments aswell. The end date was 17th , we're in the 18th what has happened ? we can't ignore this , when are americans like ones in video getting their 1,400 checks?

Before we jump to conspiracy, have your mom and sister contacted the bank to see if they received the money.  Is there a way to check if the IRS sent the money but its being held by the bank.  Was there anything that prevented them from receiving the last 2 Stimulus checks or were they delayed.  I guess my question is, how do you know its the bank and not the IRS and how can it be determined which one is holding up the money.  The Video gives a reason why but what it does not do is have any evidence to confirm that theory.  This would be important before people get angry only to find out later that there were other conditions which delayed the check.  

dx11332sega said:
Machiavellian said:

Before we jump to conspiracy, have your mom and sister contacted the bank to see if they received the money.  Is there a way to check if the IRS sent the money but its being held by the bank.  Was there anything that prevented them from receiving the last 2 Stimulus checks or were they delayed.  I guess my question is, how do you know its the bank and not the IRS and how can it be determined which one is holding up the money.  The Video gives a reason why but what it does not do is have any evidence to confirm that theory.  This would be important before people get angry only to find out later that there were other conditions which delayed the check.  

My mom contacted bank, my mom worked in 2020 did her taxes earns lesser than most per year ,My sister works and lives in an apartment filed her taxes too from 2020. still nothing.

What about 2019, from what I read concerning the Stimulus, its based on your 2019 tax returns not 2020.  I haven't even filed my 2020 tax returns yet, I was waiting until the Stimulus went through before doing so.

Oh look. Nothing still

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

2 trillion divided by 300 million is more than 6 grand per person.