By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spanish SW & HW sales 22/02/2021 - 28/02/2021

Tagged games:

polofresco said:
SKMBlake said:

https://www.amazon.es/Microsoft-RRS-00009-Xbox-Series-S/dp/B087VM5XC6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa

Took me 23 seconds. I don't really know if "Espana" means "Spain" (but I'm pretty sure it does), nor if Spanish people usually give up after 22 seconds.

The problem here is to find a Series X. I've not been able to buy one yet, and I won't be getting the Series S instead as the price of the memory expansion cost like a Switch Lite.

Yeah, it's hard to find a Series X, indeed. But I've seen availabilities of the Series S in several european countries, even in supermarkets (next to the One S, with a similar package and sold at the same price, very confusing)

Around the Network
SKMBlake said:
Eagle367 said:

It says it's not available though

I see "En stock" which I'm pretty sure stands for "Stock available" (or something like that)

Says "No disponible." for me.

HigHurtenflurst said:
SKMBlake said:

I see "En stock" which I'm pretty sure stands for "Stock available" (or something like that)

Well, that's a pretty odd way to discover I live in a parallel universe, but let's stay positive !

SKMBlake said:
HigHurtenflurst said:

Well, that's a pretty odd way to discover I live in a parallel universe, but let's stay positive !

Weird indeed, I couldnt find that specific listing when I seached Amazon Spain myself, but found this one:
https://www.amazon.es/Microsoft-Xbox-Series-S/dp/B08JDTCXRG/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_es_ES=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=xbox+series+s&qid=1616081845&sr=8-2

For me this one says "Disponible a través de estos vendedores." Which I guess means available from other sellers.

HigHurtenflurst said:
SKMBlake said:

Weird indeed, I couldnt find that specific listing when I seached Amazon Spain myself, but found this one:
https://www.amazon.es/Microsoft-Xbox-Series-S/dp/B08JDTCXRG/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_es_ES=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=xbox+series+s&qid=1616081845&sr=8-2

For me this one says "Disponible a través de estos vendedores." Which I guess means available from other sellers.

Scalpers trying to sell the console at a higher price due to the lack of stock.

Around the Network

Interesting that nearly 1/3 of PS5's sold in Spain are the digital version. It doesn't sell anywhere near that proportion in Japan. I'm not sure if that is an indication of popular the digital model is in Spain or how limited the supply is for the disc model of PS5. Maybe a bit of both?

HigHurtenflurst said:
SKMBlake said:

Why would Amazon do that ? That's weird, on my side it's sold by Amazon itself and eligible to prime delivery.

But anyway

SKMBlake said:
Eagle367 said:

I’m seeing “en stock”, you just have to change the zip code to a one from Spain.

Last edited by kazuyamishima - on 18 March 2021

SKMBlake said:
Eagle367 said:

I checked and it says "item non disponible" or item not available

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I know people don’t want to accept the true sometimes, but if you change the zip code to 28015 (Madrid), Xbox Series S clearly appears as “En Stock” (In stock)