By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS

I get the feeling that this will be their FFVIIR port to the switch similar to how they ported the mobile version of XV

Overall I don't hate it but it depends on the pricing structure. Also they could leave Dirge of Cerberus out loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

This needs to release on consoles and PC. Otherwise interested. Can't wait to replay Crisis Core.

I might check it out. I am fond of Crisis Core, I liked Advent Children, and never have gotten a chance to play Dirge of Cerberus or Before Crisis though.

While I might pick it up, since I am fricken shill for Square, this is really disappointing stuff today. People need to let Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core die.

Last edited by Acevil - on 25 February 2021

Acevil said:

While I might pick it up, since I am fricken shill for Square, this is really disappointing stuff today. People need to let Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core die.

? Crisis Core was awesome imo

Anyways, bring this to consoles and i'll buy it.

Around the Network
ice said:
Acevil said:

I really do not like the added cast and characters (Genesis and Angeal). 

Acevil said:
ice said:

I really do not like the added cast and characters (Genesis and Angeal). 

I feel like they were needed to make Sephiroth a deeper character.

ice said:
Acevil said:

Meh.

I have found every single milking of FF7 to be anywhere from mediocre to shit. The only thing great with FF7 is the original FF7.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis is a chapter-structured single-player experience which will cover the whole of the Final Fantasy VII timeline, including the events of the original game along with all the Final Fantasy VII compilation titles, as well as new story elements, penned by Final Fantasy VII Remake story and scenario writer Kazushige Nojima, surrounding the origins of SOLDIER.

With that description if it was coming to console and PC instead of mobile it would get a lot of hype.

The only crisis is SE inability to explain what the game is by giving it a proper title (intergrade lol). When I hear ever crisis I think of a DLC for crisis core, watching the trailer, however, it looks like a the game is a big project, and being turn-based makes it a perfect candidate for my iPad games library. I think when they're done releasing all the episodes, they'll repackage them as a single game for the Switch.