By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is the WYSIWYG broken for anyone else?

It's broken for me. Doesn't appear at all. Firefox 3 Beta 5. Since I've been using this version for a couple weeks now, it seems like it's a problem with the website itself...

Around the Network

sorry but whats a WYSIWYG?

11ht11 said:

WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get. It's editor (and buttons) that appears when you click Reply or Quote.

In my experience, sometimes it just doesn't work.  Usually it will work again with a few tries.

Words Of Wisdom said:
11ht11 said:

WYSIWYG = What You See Is What You Get. It's editor (and buttons) that appears when you click Reply or Quote.

-- Styles --Header 1Header 2Header 3Table Row-- Format --ParagraphAddressPreformattedHeading 1Heading 2Heading 3Heading 4Heading 5Heading 6

You mean this?
It's working for me, so it's probably your browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

it works for me, I use FF3B5

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

its works for me too

ssj12 said:

It should work for WoW then.
I noticed that if my internet is slow it doesn't appear correctly and only shows a bunch of code.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ssj12 said:

Are you sure you're not still using FF3B4?

It works for me on FF 3 beta 5