By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the 2nd best racing game song behind Daytona Let's Go Away?

Loneken said:

I want to answer this, but...
How i put youtube videos in my post? Help please

You open the reply window and then you need to copy the videos' URL into the command 'Insert/edit media' and then the result is this:

Around the Network

GoOnKid said:
Loneken said:

I want to answer this, but...
How i put youtube videos in my post? Help please

You open the reply window and then you need to copy the videos' URL into the command 'Insert/edit media' and then the result is this:

Thanks you good sir!

Th

This has got to be one of my favourite racing tracks and a very memorable one from Burnout 2, i think the song just played on the Big Surf map. I can remember the endless sessions trying to have the burnout record between us friends. I really loved when you would hit the burnout and the music would pump up and start kicking in more, i used to love cruising to this, it really has a fast and fun feeling running through-out the song. I can remember listening to this for hrs as me and my friends tried setting the burnout record, Burnout x30 ,x40,x50, with many failed attempts, my best was x68, and one day my friend beat me by like 10 that was great gaming memory. In fact we got so hyped that we ended up flipping the Gamecube and from that day he had problems reading games on disc lol. Burnout 2 was sick.

Last edited by BeastBlood7 - on 16 February 2021

Around the Network

My phone isn't showing any of the videos that you guys are posting but I love "As Heaven is Wide" from the original Gran Turismo soundtrack. I hope somebody posted that one.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I loved racing to this song just a day by Feeder in Gran Turismo 3.                    and just for d21lewis

Last edited by mjk45 - on 16 February 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

@mjk45, I could hug you!

Mandalore76 said:

This is my all-time favorite racing music track:

From Kemco's Top Gear on SNES.

Hell yeah! I was so happy when I heard it for the first time in Horizon Chase Turbo!

The entire soundtrack is pure retro racing bliss!

Last edited by Hynad - on 18 February 2021