By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Digital Foundry- Next-gen The Division 2 updated test + Ghost Recon next-gen test

HI JRPGFAN

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Wow, this one is a massive win for the XSX. Higher resolution, graphical setting, lack of screen tearing, and even faster load times. There is a slight framerate advantage on PS5, but even that comes with screen tearing due to lack of VSYNC. One has to wonder where the PS5 version went wrong, because this should not be happening to this degree.

On another note, what is up with frame drops on XSX when text shows up on the screen? Didn't Control in performance mode have this same issue?

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Clear win for the Series X.

The differences in load times between PS5 first party/second party exclusives compared to third party titles are staggering.

RolStoppable said:

I never read the original posts of these threads. I just look at the thread starter's profile picture and decide from there which console got the win. When you see no moogle, the PS5 lost.

Facts tho, saves me time lol

RolStoppable said:

I never read the original posts of these threads. I just look at the thread starter's profile picture and decide from there which console got the win. When you see no moogle, the PS5 lost.

Damn, you've been seeing that moogle a lot since November. 

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
RolStoppable said:

Damn, you've been seeing that moogle a lot since November. 

He kind of disappeared in early december onward.  ;)

Yikes is all I can say about the Playstation version of this game.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

RolStoppable said:

You go the VGC cheats turned on I see.

The Playstation 5 version is held back by the developer rather than the actual hardware.
Wait for proper patches and updates to fix everything.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:

The Playstation 5 version is held back by the developer rather than the actual hardware.
Wait for proper patches and updates to fix everything.

I was going to have a kind of sarcastic reply to this, because I mean...that should be obvious.

But then I remembered that sadly there are people out there that need this spelled out for them.  Especially with these early cross gen ports and enhanced patches.