By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A call from "Spam Risk"

Pro tip: If you're aiming to spam someone, don't identify yourself as "SPAM RISK" on caller ID.

Seriously, is that the name of their company or something?

Around the Network

The phone companies do that so the user knows. It is not the caller doing it.

Your spam identifier/blocker works. Congrats.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Oh okay, that makes a LOT more sense. It's still funny to think of it the other way though.

Clearly your canned pork product has expired and is now a health risk, and those friendly chaps were giving you a heads up. Ingrate.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

People still call? :O

Just to tell me I need to come to work on my day off. Other than that, it's all monotone bots these days. *shrugs* I never answer either kind. I have no day-to-day use for my phone, it's really just there for emergencies and setting up appointments.

Jaicee said:
Ka-pi96 said:

People still call? :O

Just to tell me I need to come to work on my day off. Other than that, it's all monotone bots these days. *shrugs* I never answer either kind. I have no day-to-day use for my phone, it's really just there for emergencies and setting up appointments.

Well, I'm one of those weird guys who browse everything on the phone, including VGChartz. I also use it to watch a lot of YT videos and sell my stuff in Facebook. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

Well, I'm one of those weird guys who browse everything on the phone, including VGChartz. I also use it to watch a lot of YT videos and sell my stuff in Facebook. 

I think I'm the last person on Earth without a mobile phone. I'm still using landline. I just don't have any real use for a mobile phone.

Jaicee said:
Metallox said:

I think I'm the last person on Earth without a mobile phone. I'm still using landline. I just don't have any real use for a mobile phone.

I admire that. I avoid taking my phone out with me as much as possible. When I'm out, I like to be out, and not fielding calls from Chauncey or Ruttiger while perusing apples or walking down the street. 

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."