By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony shills for the CCP

NobleTeam360 said:

Money over principles

You assume companies have principles in the first place ;) However TOS never holds up in court right? Well unless CCP runs the courts...

It's more a warning I guess, since whether it's in the tos or not, the CCP will probably go after you anyway. It's not like, "it was not in the TOS, you can't arrest me!"

Not selling stuff there only isolates the people more.
Not buying stuff from there only lowers GDP.

Change comes from within, more people exposed to different views quickens change.
Change comes with means, more wealth, more chance at change.

Isolating a country only leads to North Korea style crap.

Around the Network
hinch said:
vivster said:

Anyone who has business with China is in favor of human rights abuses. It's gonna be difficult to find a gaming company who doesn't masturbate to the thought of humans getting tortured.

Irony being we all support them in one way or another. Basically all consumer electronics are built here :P

The difference is that I don't have a choice where I get my GPU from, but they have a choice where to produce it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Tagging in.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Talk about bending the knee lol.

It's pretty much official at this point. China is passive aggressively taking over Western markets, be it via doing business, or having said companies adopt Chinese laws, which is infinitely sad, because it means they are adopting a certain flaws and destructive ideology (You know, the one opposite to Capitalism).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"