By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bet Challenge #5 The Treasure of Monkey Island

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Where is the Mighty VG$ Treasure Hidden?

Clearing 0 $0.00 0%

Crack 0 $0.00 0%

Fort 0 $0.00 0%

Pond 0 $0.00 0%

River Fork 0 $0.00 0%

Village 4 $1,170.00 100.00%

Totals: 4 $1,170.00  
Game closed: 01/17/2021

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Well.... Aren't you all just a bunch of sneaky Pirates! Guybrush Threepwood would be very proud of you! Together you have discovered the hidden treasure with: VG$1755

I guess it makes sense that something like this would happen on a Monkey Island themed game. I just hope you compound your winnings on the next Bet challenge. Here is a link for you to place your guess on how much did all consoles sell during the first 52 weeks of all 13 consoles on VGChartz weekly data.

Bet Challenge #6 HERE

You can also guess how much the PS5 will sell on January 2021 HERE

Thank you for participating, I think that this bet challenge highlighted two features that could be implemented to prevent results like this:

1) Don't allow people to see what other people are betting on

2) Don't allow people to change their bets.

dmillos said:

Well.... Aren't you all just a bunch of sneaky Pirates! Guybrush Threepwood would be very proud of you! Together you have discovered the hidden treasure with: VG$1755

I guess it makes sense that something like this would happen on a Monkey Island themed game. I just hope you compound your winnings on the next Bet challenge. Here is a link for you to place your guess on how much did all consoles sell during the first 52 weeks of all 13 consoles on VGChartz weekly data.

Bet Challenge #6 HERE

You can also guess how much the PS5 will sell on January 2021 HERE

Thank you for participating, I think that this bet challenge highlighted two features that could be implemented to prevent results like this:

1) Don't allow people to see what other people are betting on

2) Don't allow people to change their bets.

I wish I had actually remembered to bet.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."