By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Ys Origin (NS/PS4) is not in the database

Ys Origin for PS4 and more importantly, the Switch version, is nowhere to be found in the database. Can vgchartz team fix this? I want to add it to my collection.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network

https://www.vgchartz.com/games/gameadd.php

Thank you

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

OP forgot to mention the real most important version, the Xbox one.

TalonMan said:
theDX said:

Speaking of the database, why can't we add publishers that aren't on a list?

My account is 13 years old and I can't do anything without it needing approval or even contacting mods...

Yeah - I've been thinking on this, as the GameDB approval system is over 10yrs old at this point and could use a bit of a revamp. At the very least, we could implement a "reputation" type of system - somebody that's been on the site a long time, or has a large number of forum posts, or a high rate of comment approval, or some combination of these and others - allow people with high reputations the ability to approve their own updates, or even direct updates to the database and bypassing the queue system altogether...

...it's on my mind - just a lot on my plate at the moment.

would it be possible to create a log so those select people can update the database. but the admins can at a time convenient to them reference the log to look for those edits and take any further action if needed.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot