By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can't people just see prevoius threads you posted in on your profile?

I don't think these forums will stay secret for too long , because you see the posts made on the profile. How are we going to solve this? What if somebody clicks the link?

Around the Network

Then they will be in the thread say nothing of the forum and I doubt they will figure it out.

Of course some of the thread titles are obvious.

But either way it will filter people, I would say most people under 500 post would not find it.

We will see how things go though.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

i hope no one finds out is kinda cool having a secret forum no one knows about but someone will figure it out sooner or later.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

And they will probably be someone you know. So it won't be that bad.

And once the threads stop having title like section 8, ioi, something interging, in it that will help

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Lets just hope they don't

Around the Network

I hope they don't.

Worst comes to worst, we will have to find some sort of password system

ppl will find out eventually