By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Germany top 20 best selling games of October 2020

Very impressive to see 2017 games like Zelda BOTW, SMO, and MK8D are still charting in 2020.  

Around the Network

Avengers dropping like a rock, while some Switch evergreens have a huge jump MoM

Interesting list. I kind of feel like this is similar to what the US list would look like if NPD included physical+digital for every game. I think this is more or less representative for how all of these games are doing worldwide.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

Interesting list. I kind of feel like this is similar to what the US list would look like if NPD included physical+digital for every game. I think this is more or less representative for how all of these games are doing worldwide.

Germany is a strong market for Nintendo. Not like Japan, France, and the Us.

But yeat very strong. 

What suprised me the most was 51 Worldwide Games shooting back up to almost be in the top 10. It seems it might have some of the same longterm appeal as Ring Fit even if not to quite the same extent. Also damn impressive how well Nintendo's evergreens are performing against some pretty major debuts. FIFA is ofc untouchable though.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
UnderwaterFunktown said:

What suprised me the most was 51 Worldwide Games shooting back up to almost be in the top 10. It seems it might have some of the same longterm appeal as Ring Fit even if not to quite the same extent. Also damn impressive how well Nintendo's evergreens are performing against some pretty major debuts. FIFA is ofc untouchable though.

EA Fifa in 4 SKU, Nintendo games have only one. 

Agente42 said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

Germany is a strong market for Nintendo. Not like Japan, France, and the Us.

But yeat very strong. 

If it's not as strong as the US, then I am not sure you can say it's a strong market for Nintendo.  Every system does reasonably well in the US.  US is kind of the average for both Sony and Nintendo.  If Nintendo doesn't do as well as the US in Germany then it's at best an average market for Nintendo (or worse).

Agente42 said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

EA Fifa in 4 SKU, Nintendo games have only one. 

It's FIFA in a european country. PS4 version alone is likely to be the biggest debut of the year (New Horizons & TLOU II are the only competition). Damn shame but that's just how it is.

Last edited by UnderwaterFunktown - on 24 November 2020

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat