By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many games have you bought in 2020 so far?

How many games have you bought in 2020 so far?

None 66 7.31%

1 - 4 239 26.47%

5 - 9 254 28.13%

10 - 14 130 14.40%

15 - 19 43 4.76%

20 - 24 31 3.43%

25 - 29 28 3.10%

30 - 39 25 2.77%

40 - 50 13 1.44%

More than 50 74 8.19%

Total:903

2 for PS4

12 for Switch

15 for PC

PC and Switch have Hades (double dip)

Around the Network

What I can recall Bought nioh2 March 13 start of the pandemic here in ph haha I rushed to get a physical copy! Then resident evil 3 digital Ff7, remake digital The last of us part 2 digital Ghost of tsushima digital Far cry 3 ps4 digital sales Gore guns cannoli whatever that title is haha digital sales Trials rising digital sales

I don't know the exact number so I'll list hereby below in order to find this out. - Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered (Switch) - Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4) - Final Fantasy VII (Switch) - Civilisation VI (Switch) - Two Points Hospital (Switch) - Valkyria Chronicles (Switch) - Spyro Trilogy (Switch) - Borderlands Collection (Switch) - Bioshock Collection (Switch) - NBA 2K20 (Switch) - Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) - The Witcher 1 (Steam) - Theme Hospital (Gog) - Mario + Rabbids (Switch) - Control (Switch) - God Of War (PS4) - Let's Sing 2019 (Switch) - Journey To Planet Savage (Switch) - Super Mario 3D All Stars (Switch) - Just Dance 2019 (Switch) - Doom (Switch) - Doom 3 (Switch) - Ori and the blind forest (Switch) - South Park: Stick of Truth (Switch) - South Park: Fractured but whole (Switch) - Assassin's Creed: Rebel Collection (Switch) Gosh, 26 games.

This year the prices of the games rise a lot in my country, and also our money lost its value compared to dolar, so even buying in other country it good so expensive. Therefore is the year I bought the least games in a long time. Animal crossing, xenoblade 1 and resident evil revelations 2. And I am planning to get HW age of calamity. Luckily i still have plenty of games i bought in previous years and havent played.

Probably in the 15-20 range. I have Cyberpunk 2077 pre-ordered and ready to play as soon as it drops on PC and got Trails of Cold Steel IV a week ago. Also bought Demon Souls PS5 and am waiting for that in the mail (supposed to be here tomorrow). I may buy one or two more games depending on what I like for Black Friday.

Around the Network

4 games I believe. All on sale. Still didn't get anything black friday related tho

- Doom Eternal (PC) - Titanfall 2 (PS4) - God Of War 2018 - Wolfenstein 2 (PC) - Outer Wilds (PC) - Baba Is You (Switch) - Death Stranding (PC) 7

Definitely more than 30 from what I've counted after checking my purchase history. That's insane, because I though it was just maybe a little bit more than 20.

Physical games:

- Ori 2 (Xbox)

- FF7 Remake (PS4)

- Soulcalibur VI (Xbox) - bought used very cheap

- Bayonetta/Vanquish 10th Anniversary (Xbox)

- Doom Eternal (Xbox)

- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)

- Persona 5 Royal (PS4)

- Persona 5 Royal (Collector's Edition) (PS4)

- Xenoblade Chronicles (Collector's Edition) (Switch)

- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 (Xbox)

- Indivisible (Xbox) - bought very cheap

- A Plague's Tale Innocence (Xbox) - bought used very cheap

- VA 11 HA 11 A (Switch)

Digital:

- Light Fairytale Ep.1 (Xbox) - cheap game

- Yakuza 0 (Xbox)

- Shantae and the Seven Sirens (Xbox)

- The Messenger (Xbox)

- SEGA Genesis Classics (Xbox)

- SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete (Xbox) - got for free so probably doesn't count

- Touhou Luna Nights (Xbox)

- The Last Campfire (Xbox)

- Shantae Risky's Revenge (Xbox)

- Katana ZERO (Xbox)

- Clea (Xbox)

- NFS: HP Remastered (Xbox)

- Bright Memory (Xbox)

- COD: BLOPS Cold War (Xbox)

- Serious Sam Collection (Xbox)

- Doom 2016 (Steam) - on sale

- Doom Eternal (Steam) - on sale

- Serious Sam 4 (Steam)

- Doom (Switch)

- Doom 2 (Switch)

- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Megamix (Switch)

- Deltarune Chapter 1 (Switch)

Last edited by derpysquirtle64 - on 23 November 2020

valkyria chronicles(switch)

last of us 2

Ghost of Tsushima

Paper Mario

Animal crossing

Xenoblade DE

I plan to pick up AOC sometime in December and I might buy NBA 2k21 on Series X since its on sale for 29.99 now

I only bought I think... 4 or so games from this year. FFVII Rewhatever, Xenoblade DE, Animal Crossing, and Mario All Stars. Honestly regretting the purchase of All Stars but they got me with the limited edition and it came out like a day before my birthday. Aside from that I got Luigi's Mansion on sale, but have yet to play it. I think I got Transistor sometime this year. Kirby Fighters... Horizon is also sitting on a shelf unplayed. A lot of the game I played were from Gamepass, or in the case of XCOM PSNow. It's been a good year to play a bunch of games that I didn't like enough to buy but was willing to try out as part of a service.