By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Your Feelings and Thoughts with PS5 Dualsense + Astros Playroom

I'm hearing a lot of positive things about Astro's Playroom and the Dualsense on social media and ResetEra. I wasn't hyped when Astro's Playroom was initially revealed, but with all the positive impressions and the fact its a pack in title, its going to be the first game I play on the PS5 when I get it.

Around the Network

My feelings are, I would like to play it. But it doesn't seem like ps5 will be in stock this year.It is a bit annoying ps5 controllers are CAD 90 here, they better not have triggers that wear out like the ps4 ones.

StokedUp said:

As for the Dualsense I think the feel and comfort of it in the hands and look is Sony best controller to date.However I think the features (haptic feedback and vibrations have been way overhyped, to me they don't make games feel more immersive and it's just simply more vibration. It's a features that if given the option, I'll just turn it off.

Interesting to hear!

Qwark said:

Vandal is review pretty much summed it up for me "Astro’s Playroom is an incredible surprise that shows off all the things the DualSense can do. It’s a game that gives you a taste of what playing on PS5 can feel like, and every owner of the console should try it." It is a huge hommage to playstation and in general quite fun too play. It would be nice if they make a full scale astro game next. I would like it if the PS5 gets Astro as mascot.

So true.

d21lewis said:

I honestly can't wait to play it.

I'm looking forward to your experiences later :)

hinch said:

Recently completed Astro's Playroom and its one of the highlights I've had this year for gaming. The DualSense is genuinely a new experience and this game is a perfect showcase for it. You can feel almost every texture or terrain you're walking on and weather effects. In conjunction with the sound and adaptive triggers, which are a massive gamechanger imo; for immersion. Can't wait to play other games that fully utilize them.

The game itself is a massive throwback to PlayStation with so many easter eggs, that will make any fan of old giddy. Coming from a PS fan from over 20 years with the first console to current gen, this is an absolute gem and a must play for any PS5 owner.

think so too!!!

PotentHerbs said:

I'm hearing a lot of positive things about Astro's Playroom and the Dualsense on social media and ResetEra. I wasn't hyped when Astro's Playroom was initially revealed, but with all the positive impressions and the fact its a pack in title, its going to be the first game I play on the PS5 when I get it.

Oh yeah. For many people its the best controller ever, i see.

SvennoJ said:

My feelings are, I would like to play it. But it doesn't seem like ps5 will be in stock this year.It is a bit annoying ps5 controllers are CAD 90 here, they better not have triggers that wear out like the ps4 ones.

You could be right, the PS5 is sold out everywhere. In store Saturn here is my friend No. 572, that's absolutely crazy! (yesterday)

i wish i had feelings and Thoughts about PS5 Dualsense + Astros Playroom, almost as much as i wish i had a PS5.

Manlytears said:

i wish i had feelings and Thoughts about PS5 Dualsense + Astros Playroom, almost as much as i wish i had a PS5.

Given the great demand, it will be a while before everyone can have a PS5. But i hope the best for you in the next weeks! :)

Around the Network

It think I'll only be able to experience it by April.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

It's pretty awesome actually

Finished it yesterday glad they gave it to us. Great experience and quite peaceful for the state of mind XD.

Manlytears said:

Same. I live is a region where the demand of video games has never been high. Back when PS4 launched, I walked in store, got my PS4 and went home. Now PS5 is nowhere to be found in store or online, which is unprecedented.