By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How have you been during the COVID-19 Pandemic?

I didn't know godparents were such a big deal still. Not sure if I ever had any and if I did don't really give a shit cause not immediate family.

Relationship with family was strained before pandemic and have mainly just gotten worse.   Also broke up with ex girlfriend of 12+ years before shit hit the fan earlier this year.   Still holding up and working a lot of overtime at manufacturing job right now.   I'm doing decently even with personal relationship problems.  Right now I eat, sleep and work during work week so not much time to think or anything else.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 18 November 2020

Around the Network

Work has been a lot easier since a lot of people started working from home. Of course, like most people, we miss the usual things that we took for granted like going to a family member's house or to a movie. Lost a friend and a couple of family members that I wasn't close to. Wearing a mask is second nature, now.Could be worse.

My main issue with Covid so far is my joblessness. I moved back to Luxembourg just before the outbreak, and thus at the worst time possible in terms of the job market.Other than that, being somewhat introverted, the lockdowns didn't affect me much, just that I got out a bit less. My family and friends have stayed healthy, though my neighbor got very sick from Covid-19, with 2 weeks of hospital stay.