By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Godfall review thread - Metacritic 62

Tagged games:

lol this didn't review well.

Around the Network

Well, I kept saying it looked bad and will be forgotten not long after launch. Warframe was free so while it sucked ass in the beginning people stuck with it since it was free. This is a $70 entry fee to play something that sucks.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I didn't expect much from it after i saw the first gameplay video. I can't see it doing decent numbers with that kind of price. A game like this should've been free to play tbh.

I'll probably still buy it if I happen on a ps5, just to have something new and shiny with the console. It's absolutely no reason to go looking for a ps5 though.

The first thing Giant Bomb says on their launch day PS5 stream is "GOD FALL IS BAD!" Like the very first minute of the PS5 stream lol. Oof.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

It seems like the kind of game that I would download and enjoy when it becomes available for "free" with PS Plus subscription. Until then, I'm not interested.

Reviews don’t mean everything, but yeah I kinda expected these as the gameplay always looked underwhelming to me.

Granted, I'm not into these loot factory games anyways, but this game has never struck me as anything special in any way, I don't know why Sony latched themselves onto this so hard. I guess they were hoping to catch a new hot thing early.I was waiting for Miles Morales, but they just had to go and make that game political, so I'm thinking of skipping it as well.Not looking good for the launch lineup.

Leynos said:
The first thing Giant Bomb says on their launch day PS5 stream is "GOD FALL IS BAD!" Like the very first minute of the PS5 stream lol. Oof.

But for some reason we have to believe the media was bought by Sony to only talk good about them.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Still better than I thought to be honest^^ Buy Demon's Souls if you want a great game with knight's armour... It's "only" a remake and not an original game like this but it will be 10x better.