By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - The Discussion Thread

Darashiva said:

-From an island in the first, to the city in this one.

-The fifth entry in this fighting game series revolving around the exploits of one of the most dysfunctional families in video game history.

42: Uncharted 2?

43: Tekken 5

Supermario28 said:

#49: a) It's a movie adaptation that is not GoldenEye 007

b) tutututututututuuuu, tutututututututuuuu, TU-TU-TUUUUUUUUUUUUU, TU-TU-TUUUUUUUUUU, TU-TU-TUUUUUUUUU, TUTU! (Yeah it's the main theme)

The theme has got to be Indiana Jones. If it’s a literal movie adaptation; I’ll guess Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, the point and click game.

Around the Network

Can I put Xenoblade Chronicles Definitve Edition and Pokemon Heart Gold if I enjoyed those versions the most? Or do I have to put the orginal release?

Last edited by AlbiNecroxz - on 16 November 2020

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Mnementh said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
Mnementh said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
Mnementh said:

This turn based tactics on a hexgrid game is supported for more than ten years now with updates, extension and new campaigns.

Not sure what game that is, but you've peaked my interest.

It's Battle for Wesnoth, as Ka-pi guessed. And in addition to all I said it is also completely free, so you can give it a try whenever you like: http://wesnoth.org/

also at Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/599390/Battle_for_Wesnoth/

*watches trailer*

HOLYCRAPTHATLOOKSAMAZING!!!

Nice that you like the look of it. I am a bit surprised, as the game is already a bit old, but if you liked the look and don't fear turn-based at part very difficult tactical choices, then give it a try, as I said it is free.

It's not just the looks though. The entire premise sounds awesome! When I said "That looks amazing" I meant more than just visuals.

S.Peelman said:
Darashiva said:

-From an island in the first, to the city in this one.

-The fifth entry in this fighting game series revolving around the exploits of one of the most dysfunctional families in video game history.

42: Uncharted 2?

43: Tekken 5

Correct on 43, but not on 42. Good guess, though. Didn't realize the hint could fit for Uncharted too.

Supermario28 said:

b) tutututututututuuuu, tutututututututuuuu, TU-TU-TUUUUUUUUUUUUU, TU-TU-TUUUUUUUUUU, TU-TU-TUUUUUUUUU, TUTU! (Yeah it's the main theme)

The theme has got to be Indiana Jones. If it’s a literal movie adaptation; I’ll guess Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, the point and click game.

No that's incorrect!

New (big) hint: Limp Bizkit did a song from the main theme.

Around the Network

Nobody guessed it so here it is again... #47 Hint:Fly Port me to the Moon. Let me SPAAAACEE!!! amoung the stars. Let me see what SPAAAACCEEE!!! Is like on SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEE!!!Now guess it! You MURDERER!

Supermario28 said:

Supermario28 said:

No that's incorrect!

New (big) hint: Limp Bizkit did a song from the main theme.

Mission Impossible!

AlbiNecroxz said:

Can I put Xenoblade Chronicles Definitve Edition and Pokemon Heart Gold if I enjoyed those versions the most? Or do I have to put the orginal release?

You can describe any version you’d like in your list and/or mini-review here, but remasters and the like will be counted by mZuzek together with the main original game for the final tally to have one entry per game. For remakes this is generally the same, except for those few that are substantially different in for example gameplay, additional content or even genre in some cases. For Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver in particular I’m unsure if it’ll be counted with the original or not, but you can include one nonetheless.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Nobody guessed it so here it is again... #47 Hint:Fly Port me to the Moon. Let me SPAAAACEE!!! amoung the stars. Let me see what SPAAAACCEEE!!! Is like on SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEE!!!Now guess it! You MURDERER!

Portal 2 again?

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Supermario28 said:

My #50 and 49 are still unguessed!  Here are more hints

#50: a) I'm a Man, I'm the third. In one particular country I'm stone, in the others I'm giant. Either way, I look the same.

b) I have to beat 8 other "Man", each with a level of their own.

#48: Usually overshadowed by his uncle, the main character of this game finally gets in the title for once. ||| Diddy Kong Racing

#47: But #48's uncle always finds a way to come back ||| Donkey Kong Country Returns

#46: The main characters have to find food to bring back to their planet. ||| Pikmin 3

50) Mega Man 3?

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat