By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 BC mishaps - Arrogant Sony strikes back?

Are BC of Demo and Beta from PS4 on PS5 important to you?

Yes 10 33.33%

No 20 66.67%

Total:30
dane007 said:
Hynad said:

I do especially the fact they assumed people don't use monitors to game at 1440p and instead uses tv. That's arrogance. To implement it wouldn't be hard. They didn't care about those gamers at all. 

dane007 said:
Their arrogance is the exclusion of 1440p resolution which has been available since the Dark ages. The fact they said they could add it if theirs demand. That would mean if developers doesn't want 4k then it will be 1080 and if they choose dynamic then the lowest Res will be 1080p which is disappointing. The fact u don't have expandable storage for the time being shows arrogance as they expect people to be okay with deleting games and reinstalling them

Do you even know what arrogance is?

Care to link a source that shows when they said people don’t use monitors?

Around the Network

Accidental double post.

Hynad said:
dane007 said:
Hynad said:

I do especially the fact they assumed people don't use monitors to game at 1440p and instead uses tv. That's arrogance. To implement it wouldn't be hard. They didn't care about those gamers at all. 

dane007 said:
Their arrogance is the exclusion of 1440p resolution which has been available since the Dark ages. The fact they said they could add it if theirs demand. That would mean if developers doesn't want 4k then it will be 1080 and if they choose dynamic then the lowest Res will be 1080p which is disappointing. The fact u don't have expandable storage for the time being shows arrogance as they expect people to be okay with deleting games and reinstalling them

Do you even know what arrogance is?

Care to link a source that shows when they said people don’t use monitors?

On Sony FAQ there is a question regarding 1440p, and they say it wasn't available because they looked at TV standards, but if it is a requested feature they will look at adding it. So it wasn't removed as dane suggested.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."