By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UK Next gen delayed?! Lockdown 2

Anyone else in the UK shutting themselves on your next gen orders? If you've ordered for delivery you'll be fine, but people like me who have store orders, wtf do we do?!

Around the Network

Riot.

Don’t actually riot.

I'm hoping they end up just posting them all out asap.

IIRC the UK rules allow for pick up/delivery. As much as I like supporting physical stores... why didn't you just order from Amazon?

I had £450 in my game rewards card lol

Around the Network

Just got a tweet from Game.co.uk they have already got measures in place for second lockdown so nothing to worry about. Looks like this thread died a quick death. lol

yeah they told me I can just pick it up worst case they will deliver it (Belgium).

Fei-Hung said:

wtf do we do?!

Wait until the lockdown ends?

They should be allowing for home delivery for that amount spent.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Ka-pi96 said:
Fei-Hung said:
I had £450 in my game rewards card lol

So why didn't you just order it to be delivered from Game.co.uk?

I got my PS4 from them and they delivered it on launch day with no issue. They also typically get new game releases delivered a day before release (sometimes 2) so getting delivery from their website is usually better than going in store.

Online won't allow you to preorder and or pay for anything that's on your rewards card / gift card or I would have. Also, the plan was to get it at mid night as they usually have a midnight launch, meaning I would have it the at least 8-12hrs before. Get home, say it up, download / install any games I've bought and the next day just plug and play.