By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rune Factory 4 Special wll have a trial on 02/11 until 08/11 l for Switch Online members in Japan.

The full version of Rune Factory Special will have a trial for Nintendo Switch Online Members (only in Japan) between 02/11 to 08/11.

If you want to buy the game, a 50% discount (¥2,739) sale will also go live on November 2nd, and last until November 24th, 2020.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Please tell me I can activate this trial by just making another account on my Switch thats Japanese?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Please tell me I can activate this trial by just making another account on my Switch thats Japanese?

I dont know :/ but I'll try later.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

If you're in the UK, you won't have to:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/11/rune_factory_4_online_trial_is_now_live_outside_of_japan