By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stadia Pro games of November

Tagged games:

Which of the new free games interest you most?

Sniper Elite 4 0 0%

Risk of Rain 2 1 25.00%

The Gardens Between 0 0%

Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek 0 0%

Republique 0 0%

Sundered: Eldritch Edition 0 0%

none 3 75.00%

Total:4

Before I list this weeks games that come included with the Stadia Pro subscription, a general reminder how it works: Stadia Pro is the paid service of Stadia, which includes games you can claim as part of the subscription and after claiming play as long as you are subscribed. That is in difference to Stadia Basic, which is free but doesn't offer free games as part of the subscription. In both Basic and Pro you can pay for games in the full catalogue to play them unlimited (even without subscription).

With that said, the six new games included starting November are:

• Sniper Elite 4
  • Risk of Rain 2
  • The Gardens Between
  • Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek
  • Republique
  • Sundered: Eldritch Edition

Also four games are stop being freely included with the subscription and therefore your last chance to claim them is October 31st. These games are Just Shapes&Beats, Metro Last Light Redux, Strange Brigade and West of Loathing. If you claim them until October 31st you still can play them later as long as you keep the Stadia Pro subscription.

The following 25 games that are currently available stay claimable via Pro through November:

• Super Bomber R Online
  • Hello Neighbor
  • Hitman - The Complete First Season
  • Gunsport
  • Rock of Ages 3: Make and Break
  • PUBG - Payback Edition
  • Orcs Must Die! 3
  • Crayta: Premium Edition
  • Panzer Dragoon: Remake
  • Little Nightmares
  • Superhot
  • Superhot: Mind Control Delete
  • Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
  • Embr Early Access
  • SteamWorld Heist
  • SteamWorld Dig
  • SteamWorld Dig 2
  • SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
  • Destiny 2: The Collection
  • Gylt
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Human: Fall Flat
  • Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris
  • Celeste
  • Jotun

There are sales ongoing for Dead by Daylight and extensions and Superhot, and Pro members get stronger reductions on Dead by Daylight extensions (the base game for Dead by Daylight and Superhot are free as visible above).

source: https://community.stadia.com/t5/Stadia-Community-Blog/This-Week-on-Stadia-Six-more-games-free-with-Stadia-Pro-plus/ba-p/36861

last month: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/243473/stadia-pro-games-of-october/

Last edited by Mnementh - on 29 October 2020

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I don't why, but the idea of playing Sekiro (or any Souls game) through a streaming service doesn't sound that great. It is possible that I'm wrong but I get the impression that the experience will be like Dark Souls invasions but all the time.

Sekiro but with lag. The ultimate difficulty...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.