By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo and Sony have planned how many millions of stock for the Switch and the PS5?

Do you know ? It's not 10 Millions for the PS5 for the year 2020 and for the Nintendo Switch I have no idea

Around the Network

What?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Switch holiday quarter could very well land around 15M. Give or take. Stock is deciding factor but it's going to comfortably sell whatever they have availible.

PS5 is much harder to forecast, because of various factors.. how many can they create, rumored low yields on the SoC and lowered estimate because of it (Sony denies it) it will sell whatever they have availible though. And there's a lot of numbers being thrown around..I've seen fiscal year (end of march) production shipments of 15M (not the same as retail shipments) but that hasnt come from Sony themselves as far as I'm aware, I do believe Ryan mentioned a couple of weeks ago that they indeed forecasted more sales for the first fiscal year compared to PS4 which was at 7M or so..

I like Nintendo and Sony but more than this I love low quality threads

I don't particularly understand the question but assuming it's talking about sold through, whatever Sony and Nintendo end up making. Nintendo hopefully makes 15mil or more and Sony won't be able make more than 10mil I think

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

I was wrong in my question, I was asking how much stock Sony had planned for the PS5 for this end of the year and how much Nintendo had planned for the release of the Nintendo Switch in 2017