By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was bullied in rainbow six siege

yvanjean said:
dx11332sega said:
i don't get bullied at halo or doom I suck less there but because I know both play similar. It's always rainbow six siege I haven't played call of duty in long time but I was not bullied that bad.

Go play online Gears of wars that community is purely toxic.

Really? I had a pleasant experience with Gears 2 and 3, though of course that was a long time ago. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
ice said:
Thank you for being brave enough to share your story.

This made me laugh more than it probably should 

I used to think people were generally nice, but in the last 5 years I notice that there are a large number of deeply unpleasant people these days. Maybe those people were never given a platform in the past, or maybe there's a problem with discipline in schools these days... whatever.

Do what Nintendo does - stay well away from online multiplayer where you need to interact with people you don't know. Most of the players are probably 11 year old kids anyway.