By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was bullied in rainbow six siege

Does it have a singleplayer campaign? Maybe play that one first?

Bullying is a bad thing and should stay away from gaming. At the same time, I expect people to know how to play the game when they go online and don't ruin the experience for others because they didn't take the time to learn how it works. It's a team based game.

Since Pavlov VR is the only competitive online game I play as a casual, I see plenty of people going online and don't know how to reload a gun or how to plant / defuse a bomb. There is a tutorial for that, but most just don't bother....

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

If your own team is killing you, then start shooting them. So they loose the over all match.

Or just stand there let them shoot you, Remember their names and if they pop up again in another serve do the same thing.

Only in rainbow six?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I can tell you why. It takes much more playtime in R6S when compared with die and respawn shooters like halo and cod to git gut.
But isnt there a newbie lobby until level 10 or so?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Fun fact: All of those bullies are low skilled players as well

Happens in every game. I'm a top 1% player in Rocket League and still get called trash by certain people.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Might want to stay away from a lot of competitive shooters online, the community can get extremely toxic. R6 and other team focused games that have friendly fire or allow own goals will always have trolls and greifers that will TK and/or give away matches. Some low rank or even high ranked players will troll just for kicks and try to ruin other peoples experience.

But yeah either stick to it and get better at the game, ignore the trolls, or sell and move on. No point reacting from them as its what they want.

Last edited by hinch - on 26 October 2020

In my experience there are two types of multiplayer games. You have the casual ones, and the real ones. The real ones, people don’t mess around and get angry if you aren’t any good or you are responsible for losing. Siege most definitely falls into the real category. It’s been awhile since I’ve played, is there a bots mode or a casual mode? I’ve recently been trying to get back into Smite but it has been like two years since I have put any effort into playing and some of the players can be brutal. Just shrug it off. If they are in that bad a spot in life that they are taking a vidya game that seriously, then they are beyond your help.

Online game only with people you know or a community you been part of for a while and people have a general familiarity with each other. Never go online with randoms.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Cobretti2 said:
If your own team is killing you, then start shooting them. So they loose the over all match.

Or just stand there let them shoot you, Remember their names and if they pop up again in another serve do the same thing.

Don't do this.

You can usually report players for bullying and griefing, so just report them and move on with your day.

dx11332sega said:
i don't get bullied at halo or doom I suck less there but because I know both play similar. It's always rainbow six siege I haven't played call of duty in long time but I was not bullied that bad.

Go play online Gears of wars that community is purely toxic.