By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Oct 11 to 17 - Switch Sales Remain Above 400,000 Units

This isn't even funny anymore. 2+ million in a month before november ? What's next, 15 million in only 2 months ?

Around the Network

The Switch is just a MONSTER....geesh. The PS4 still going....wondering where it will stop

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Good question would be:- Are Switch sales going to fall below 400k a week at any point this year? My initial response would be no.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Hot damn! Nintendo better be ready for the next few weeks with them shipments.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Switch is still killing it with 400k+ a week. PS4 looks decent, but that is really only in Europe. Every other region is done with PS4. Just look at these Switch : PS4 ratios.

Americas - 3.8 : 1
Asia - 13 : 1
Oceania - 4.2 : 1

Europe - 1.7 : 1

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 22 October 2020

Around the Network

Nov and Dec are going to be record-worthy this year.

NSW rolling 52 week total is now 26,867K. Next week it should cross 27,000 or get very close. Once we get Nintendo's data, its possible that it's currently undertracked, but assuming that is not the case, it needs to increase sales by 28% YoY for the next 10 weeks in order to hit the NDS 2008 total (current week is up 44%).

mk7sx said:

Nov and Dec are going to be record-worthy this year.

I hope the switch breaks the record of NDS and then some. Make it so decisive that no questions are asked. Maybe like 32million though I know that's not likely

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I know I'm a bit of a broken record at this point, but given all the trends, literally the only way Switch doesn't set a new record for most systems sold in a year is if they simply cannot make or ship enough.

Switch has gained a lot of momentum in Europe