By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Happened to Zelda? I feel ripped off.

Seriously, I have played through TP for a second time now. I kept thinking to myself,hmmm this is a good game but is missing something. I remember saving an old link(no pun intended)to see why I wanted the game so much.

Then I realized.."Hey this wasn't in the game?"

Follow this link, http://media.cube.ign.com/media/572/572738/vids_14.html

Basil Poledouris was suppose to do  a soundtrack, then all of a sudden nothing? Then we get the music on the trailer...then nothing, And what is with the spider? the cat in the woods?

That was never in the game, Has anyone beat the game and seen this trailer and wonder what game we purchased?

Dont get me wrong I liked the game(great replay)

Are these other levels/images not incorporated into the game because they are using it in a nez Zelda?

My guess is Yes, Remember Zelda windwaker(the E# preview of a realistic link--then the announcement of cell shaded?....then all of a sudden TP (scenes from the game we now play befeore windwaker was ever released.

So is the post about the E3 nintendo leak true?Could be, If they are making another better graphic Zelda , does that mean they took out levels of TP to carry over???Anyone feel me on this?Comments?

Around the Network

I'll wait till E3 (or whatever it's called now) before i say anything.

Look at the back of the box at one of the stills, you can see a magic meter -- i didn't get one :| .. i think that was quite a last minute change since they forgot to take it off the box

OMG you are right!, I see it, Link is fighting the guy and the GREEN magic meter is underneath the hearts!

Looks like a possible test engine for the game to showcase what it would look like. Reportedly Nintendo is currently working on a Zelda for the Wii that has yet to be named. Though I can't provide you with a source I'm afraid.

Around the Network
Gballzack said:
Looks like a possible test engine for the game to showcase what it would look like. Reportedly Nintendo is currently working on a Zelda for the Wii that has yet to be named. Though I can't provide you with a source I'm afraid.

If it is an engine, I wonder If they are going to incorporate some sort of, online play for Zelda,

I only have a couple fun things inlife, travel, cooking, working out  and games.And i want good ones!!

AND I WANT ALL THE LEVELS AND MAGIC I PAY FOR!!!!!

Games change from their early stages. I believe the first Zelda: TP trailer came in 2004 right. I think so. Development carried on for 2 more years. Things just change ya know. But I still can't wait for the next zelda cause TP was apsolutely amazing. I'm wondering where the storyline will go though. Will it be after TP or Wind Waker or switch to the other split side of the storyline. Oh whatever will be great.

Zucas said:
Games change from their early stages. I believe the first Zelda: TP trailer came in 2004 right. I think so. Development carried on for 2 more years. Things just change ya know. But I still can't wait for the next zelda cause TP was apsolutely amazing. I'm wondering where the storyline will go though. Will it be after TP or Wind Waker or switch to the other split side of the storyline. Oh whatever will be great.

How about introducing a new playable charecter in Zelda, maybe even hack n slash co-op?

If that "leak" was correct, I'm expecting the next Zelda game to be dark and realistic, along the lines of TP I suppose, just even more realistic. It makes sense, since the DS is getting the "Wind Waker" styled game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )