By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Genshin Impact wins TGS public choice award, beating out FF16, Monster Hunter, and more

Congrats to GI!

Around the Network

People really miss BOTW. Bodes well for the sequel.

Bandorr said:
Isn't the winner the only game actually out right now?
So odds are people voted for the only playable game?

DMC5 is playable. :P

But same thoughts, FF16 had an article that it's 'basic development and scenario is complete', whatever that means, all we've see is the PS5 preview. Not much to go on.

Hmm, pie.

This game has gotten so big in a couple of days!

I'm happy for the developer, since there is so much content in this game!

But also worried this will become a much more popular model for games on consoles as it is a step in the direction of mobile games!

Sad.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

So now we are rewarding loot box games?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'm really enjoying that game. Of course, it has some problems, but overall, it is a lot of fun too.

It's a well made game. But i honestly would rather pay $60 for it than have it as a gacha free to play.

It's the only game I've been playing since it launched. Spent $130 and totally worth it. I'm at AR 36 with 2 5 star characters and 2 5 star weapons. Do not miss out on the Venti banner not only is he's amazing in any party but hes also the best exploration character with his wind tunnel to glide and get to higher places without climbing. He may as well be a 6 star character

Best looking mobile game out there. And it is free2play.

Pocky Lover Boy!