By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

shrimpy_boy11 said:
okay i want to sign up but have 2 questions.

1. Can someone add me that is a host. My FC is - 4038 6342 3613

2. I live in New Zealand which is currently 11 hours ahead of the UK. So what time is 21:00 Germany Time here.

(i got confused working it out.... lol)

don't worry, i will add you. New Zealand is at the moment 9 hours ahead of Germany, at least thats what Wikipedia tells me. So it should be 6:00 in the morning. Not pleasent. But you are not the only one, there are quite a view australians here. Maybe it is enough for a own league?

Around the Network

Yes perhaps there should be a combined Australian/NZ/Japanese league (though I don't think there are many Japanese users) @Shrimpy, you must be in a minority of people in New Zealand, owning a Nintendo console and MKWii.

Can I join?

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

BTW my FC is 0473-7911-8670... and i live in the uk, so what's the time zone difference...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Yay! lol i can make it then but only this upcoming tuesday and thursday, since im on school holidays.

So 6.00am in the morning...... ill be there! (i usually dont get up till 10am in the holidays) lol.

Im in the minority... here half my mates have a 360 so i have no one to play MKwii online............... the sole reason why i want to have a go in this european league!

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network
Ishy said:
BTW my FC is 0473-7911-8670... and i live in the uk, so what's the time zone difference...

-1 I believe.

shrimpy_boy11 said:
Yay! lol i can make it then but only this upcoming tuesday and thursday, since im on school holidays.

So 6.00am in the morning...... ill be there! (i usually dont get up till 10am in the holidays) lol.

Im in the minority... here half my mates have a 360 so i have no one to play MKwii online............... the sole reason why i want to have a go in this european league!

Well, I have seen a lot of australian MK-Wii-Users on the board. If you get enough together, we could start an australian league. I could extend the bot to handle multiple leagues. Actually I asked about that, but nobody seems to be interested, look here.

Well if there are enough aussies.

Maybe we could just make/join an American league since were 12hrs behind America (give or take 2hrs for east and west).

So that means there 9pm game(america) will be 9am here (Aus/N.Z, not as bad as 6am).

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

shrimpy_boy11 said:
Well if there are enough aussies.

Maybe we could just make/join an American league since were 12hrs behind America (give or take 2hrs for east and west).

So that means there 9pm game(america) will be 9am here (Aus/N.Z, not as bad as 6am).

I guess pretty bad for people with jobs, but it seems that the american also don't want a league..

We should have a Euro vs. American league, show them who's boss. (perhaps give a couple of weeks for them to own the game first)